Part 2, With that Question from Deputy T. Pitman asking about a Teacher that has shot a Child! with a starting pistol, in Ministers Question Time. Yes you have heard right! How did that happen?
1st question period – Minister for Education, Sport and Culture
Two Questions from me for anyone that can answer them.
1. Why did Deputy Pryke want to cross a Police Line at Haut De La Garenne
2. Someone please tell me why did she want to be a Politishion?
2nd question period – Minister for Health and Social Services
1. Deputy J.H. Young of St. Brelade will ask the following question of the Minister for Planning
and Environment –
“Since the Minister’s appointment, have any complaints been received from members of the
public alleging maladministration and, if so, would he advise what proportion of these
complaints have been independently investigated and written responses made and detail the
number of these complaints which are still without reply?”
15. Deputy T.M. Pitman of St. Helier will ask the following question of H.M. Attorney General –
“What powers, if any, does a Court have to ensure that full indemnities awarded to members of
the public at the conclusion of a court case are enforced and the injured party is not left thousands
of pounds out of pocket?”
17. Deputy J.H. Young of St. Brelade will ask the following question of the Minister for Planning
and Environment –
“Will the Minister inform the Assembly whether he has delegated powers to officers to enter into
planning obligation agreements which require land transactions and monies to be paid, as
proposed for the Plémont development and, if so, does the delegation allow those powers to be
exercised where there is a formal complaint pending under the Administrative Decisions
(Review) (Jersey) Law 1982 which could justify independent investigation?”
18. Deputy G.P. Southern of St. Helier will ask the following question of the Chief Minister –
“Will the Chief Minister agree to instigate an investigation into the use of zero hours contracts
across the Island in order to assess whether the use of such contracts by employers is appropriate,
and if not, why not?”
TheJerseyWay would like to Credit & Thank BBC Radio Jersey for making these recording's possible.