Trevor & Shona, Question 12.
1. Deputy J.H. Young of St. Brelade will ask the following question of the Minister for Education,
Sport and Culture –
“Will the Minister inform the Assembly whether he condones the present practice of some
schools charging their former pupils fees for providing school attendance certificates required
for residence cards and whether he considers the arrangements made to assist the Social
Security Department to issue these cards to school leavers to be satisfactory, and will he state
whether he is proposing any improvements to avoid undue bureaucracy in future?”
4. Deputy J.A. Hilton of St. Helier will ask the following question of the Minister for Planning and
“Would the Minister inform members of the date of the meeting which took place between
himself and representatives of the Co-op which he referred to on 10th September and would he
also state when he made the decision not to take part in determining the planning application?"
6. Deputy M. Tadier of St. Brelade will ask the following question of the Minister for Treasury and
“Will the Minister say what plans, if any, he has to improve access to Fort Regent?”
8. Deputy J.H. Young of St. Brelade will ask the following question of the Minister for Education,
Sport and Culture –
“Will the Minister disclose the sites that are being considered for the new Les Quennevais
School and set out the proposed timetable for the project including its consideration by the
Planning system as required by the Island Plan?”
Will have to apologize for the next recording, but its better then not having it at all.
12. Deputy T.M. Pitman of St. Helier will ask the following question of H.M. Attorney General –
“Following his answer of 10th September in which he stated that a single instance of the
Superior Number failing to exercise its jurisdiction to act on inappropriate standards of honesty,
integrity and/or behaviour of a Jurat would not cause the UK authorities to intervene will the
Attorney General clarify whether this effective lack of challenge to higher authority is compliant
with Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights?
TheJerseyWay would like to Credit & Thank BBC Radio Jersey for making these recording's possible.